Parco Moves into state of the Art Facility
Ontario, California, March 19, 2001. Parco Inc., a leading manufacturer of high-performance seals, today moved into its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
Parco’s new 154,000 square foot facility, located on an 8.3-acre site, is one of the largest O-ring manufacturing plants in the world. The facility houses all of Parco’s manufacturing, sales, and administrative departments. At the new facility, Parco makes its own molds in a vertical machining center, mixes its own rubber, and molds its parts in computer-controlled presses.
The new facility offers these improvements:
- Modern industrial park location, one mile from Ontario International Airport
- State-of-the-art, tilt-up concrete building
- New energy-efficient equipment
- Improved facilities for shipping
- Efficient layout for production flow
- Room for expansion.
Parco’s new address is:
1801 S. Archibald Ave.
Ontario, California 91761
Fax (909) 923-0288
Parco’s office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.