Parco Becomes Tier One Supplier for Genuine Viton® O-rings
Ontario, California, May 22, 2003. Parco Inc., a leading manufacturer of high-performance seals, today became a Tier One supplier for O-rings under DuPont Dow Elastomer’s Genuine Viton® program.
Tier One suppliers manufacture and supply fluorocarbon products using 100 percent virgin Viton® from DuPont Dow Elastomers. Parco offers Genuine Viton® compounds in a range of durometers for general purpose, harsh chemical, and low-temperature applications.
Parco’s Genuine Viton® O-rings are manufactured and distributed following strict guidelines established by DuPont Dow Elastomers. All Genuine Viton® products are identified by the Genuine Viton® label or “mark” as a sign of quality, performance, and reliability.
Products made with Genuine Viton® fluorocarbon elastomer offer these benefits:
- Outstanding resistance to heat, oxidation, weathering, and ozone
- Excellent resistance to a broad variety of fluids including the following:
- Aliphatic hydrocarbons (such as gasoline)
- Aromatic hydrocarbons (such as toluene)
- Halogenated fluids (such as Freon)
- Strong acids.
- Outstanding resistance to compression set, providing performance and longevity unmatched by any non-fluorinated elastomer.
To request literature on the Genuine Viton® program or determine the appropriate Parco compound for your application, please contact a Parco customer service representative.