You can rely on Parco for unsurpassed quality and quick turnaround on custom machined metal parts. Using the latest in machining technology, we can maintain the tightest tolerances while offering superior lead times and responsive service.
Parco offers turnkey metal machining for both simple and complex parts. Below is a selection of Parco’s most popular machined metal parts.
We work with a wide variety of materials, including:
- Bar tubing, castings, forgings, flat stock
- Aluminum and brass
- Ductile iron
- Carbon steel (1018, 1026)
- Alloy steel (4130, 4140, 8620)
- Stainless steel (303, 304, 316, 410, 416, 17-4)
- Corrosion-resistant alloys
Machined metal parts are available in outside diameters and lengths up to 15 inches.